INK & HackyZack coming soon to Nintendo Switch
11th December 2018
Enjoy two indie favourites from Digerati! This bundle contains colorful splatformer INK and bouncy ball-juggler HackyZack.
The world’s first splatformer is here! INK is a fast-paced platformer with a twist – levels are invisible and must be splattered with brightly colored paint before they can be seen!
Players can reveal levels in a variety of ways: double-jumping, wall sliding or squishing an enemy all create splashes and splodges. Even failing is useful – when your blocky character perishes it explodes in a shower of color, painting the surrounding area to reveal more of the level for your next try!
• Test your platforming skills across 75 INKgeniously designed levels!
• Jump, squish, slide and die to splatter brightly colored paint and uncover your surroundings!
• Splat enemies, dodge missiles, and take down super-challenging bosses!
• Local 2-player mode: Take on INK with a friend, exclusive to Nintendo Switch (supports split Joy-Con play)
• 20 deviously hidden coins to find and collect!
• Ambient and atmospheric original soundtrack by Vincent Rubinetti
• Precision platforming makes INK a perfect challenge for speedrunners
You are Zack. Juggle balls, bounce off walls and avoid fatal falls as you try to make it through more than 100 levels of precision puzzle-platforming. Collect stickers along the way to unlock optional time-trial challenge levels as well as extra playable characters (who are also extra cute!).
• Precision-platforming puzzle-stunt game
• Multiple ways to conquer 100+ levels across 6 challenging worlds
• Keepy-up with a variety of balls, including extra-bouncy and slo-mo
• Master movement and aiming: Bouncing! Ricochets! Wall jumps! Much more!
• Local 2-player mode: Take on HackyZack with a friend, exclusive to Nintendo Switch (supports split Joy-Con play)
• Goal Mode: guide the ball to the exit to complete the stage
• Target Mode: use the ball to smash all diamonds on a stage as quickly as possible
• Collect stickers to unlock Target Mode levels and additional playable characters
• Relaxing, stress-alleviating soundtrack by Vincent Rubinetti